Begins June 19th, 2017

About The Granite State Games

The Granite State Games is a multi-sport competitive event for New Hampshire’s amateur athletes. The Games are based on the Olympic model, complete with an opening ceremony, a round-robin tournament and championship games. We are excited to be an official member of the State Games of America, which is an Olympic-style event featuring competition between State Games medal winners from across the USA. We join 31 other states in this competitive organization.

The Games are a Nashua, NH-based 501(c)(3)non-profit with a mission to promote competitive excellence by providing an athletic forum for top athletes to display their talent, ability to work as a team, and their ambition to become a champion. We are looking for athletes that have proven their abilities to excel on and off the field. We place a premium on character, self-esteem and confidence by stressing the values of teamwork and sportsmanship. The Granite State Games are breaking down high school rivalry barriers and creating life-long friendships.

GSG plan on donating 70% of the proceeds back into the NH community via scholarships, donations and grants while the other 30% will help pay for the overhead and creation of the Games.

The long-term goal of the Games is to create positive and lasting relationships between the players, their families, community members and businesses. We hope to unite our great state in the spirit of competitive excellence.

Competitive excellence is the heart of the Granite State.