June 22-25, 2017
Southern New Hampshire University
To compete, athletes must meet the following criteria:
- Athlete must be entering or in high school that fall (no graduating seniors)
- Athlete must be under the age of 19 as of July 1
- Athlete must also meet at least one of the following criteria:
a. Athlete is a full-time resident of New Hampshire
b. Athlete is a full-time student at a recognized academic institution in the region
Tryouts will be held for field hockey and the athletes chosen during the tryouts will have the honor of representing their region in a highly competitive round-robin tournament.
There are four regions represented in the Granite State Games:
- Region 1: Lakes
- Region 2: Southern
- Region 3: Coastal
- Region 4: Monadnock
Don’t know what region you are in? Click here to determine your region.
Sunday November 6
Seacoast United Sports Complex (outdoors)
12-2p, All Regions
Saturday February 18
Nashua Sports Academy, Nashua NH (indoors)
All athletes receive top-notch coaching throughout the tournament.
- Lakes Region: Dave Rogacki, Head Field Hockey Coach at Gilford HS, email@example.com
- Southern Region: Jessi Paul, Head Field Hockey Coach at Seacoast United Field Hockey Club, firstname.lastname@example.org; Tori Bergantino
- Coastal Region: Sarah Richards, Head Field Hockey Coach at Dover HS, email@example.com
- Monadnock Region: Patty and Rick Deschaine, Head Field Hockey Coach at Stevens HS, firstname.lastname@example.org
For athletes who qualify
- $130 Payment
- Includes Dri-fit numbered jersey!
Round Robin Tournament: 11v11, 30 min halves
Commemorative Games T-Shirt: $15
Commemorative Games Sweatshirt: $30