2018 game schedule coming soon!
June 21-24, 2018
Southern New Hampshire University
To compete, athletes must meet the following criteria:
- Athlete must be entering 7th grade in the fall up to graduating seniors
- Athlete must be under the age of 19 as of July 1
- Athlete must also meet at least one of the following criteria: a. Athlete is a full-time resident of New Hampshire b. Athlete is a full-time student at a recognized academic institution in the region
Tryouts will be held for soccer and the athletes chosen during the tryouts will have the honor of representing their region in a highly competitive round-robin tournament. There are four regions represented in the Granite State Games:
- Region 1: Lakes
- Region 2: Southern
- Region 3: Coastal
- Region 4: Monadnock
Don’t know what region you are in? Click here to determine your region.
All athletes receive top-notch coaching throughout the tournament.
- Lakes Region: (B) Mike Foley (Belmont HS Varsity Caoch) firstname.lastname@example.org (G) Heidi Crockett (NHTI Women’s Head Coach) email@example.com
- Southern Region: (B) Josh Downing (Nashua North HS Boys Varsity Coach) firstname.lastname@example.org (G) Peter Miller (Derryfield School Girls Varsity Coach) email@example.com & Tim Field
- Coastal Region: (B) Dan Curran (Spaulding HS Boys Varsity Coach) firstname.lastname@example.org (G) Kendrick Whittle (Salem HS Girls Varsity Coach) email@example.com & Marran Ranks & Caitlin Peters
- Monadnock Region: (B) Rob Johnstone (Lebanon HS Boys Varsity Coach) firstname.lastname@example.org & Jason Stone (Stevens HS Boys Varsity Coach) email@example.com (G) Eric Jayne (Assistant Coach ’99 Lightning Breakers) firstname.lastname@example.org & Dan Weintraub (Kimball Union Girls Varsity Coach)
Finalist Fee: For athletes who qualify
- $130 Payment
- Includes Dri-fit numbered jersey!
Round Robin: 35 minute halves (running time for everything including injuries, goals, yellow cards). 10 minute halftime. No OT, straight PK’s (there will be a winner/loser for every game).