2018 game schedule coming soon!
Southern New Hampshire University
June 18-21, 2018
To compete, athletes must meet the following criteria:
- Athlete must be entering 7th grade in the fall up to graduating seniors
- Athlete must be under the age of 19 as of July 1
- Athlete must also meet at least one of the following criteria: a. Athlete is a full-time resident of New Hampshire b. Athlete is a full-time student at a recognized academic institution in the region
Tryouts will be held for softball and the athletes chosen during the tryouts will have the honor of representing their region in a highly competitive round-robin tournament. There are four regions represented in the Granite State Games:
- Region 1: Lakes
- Region 2: Southern
- Region 3: Coastal
- Region 4: Monadnock
Don’t know what region you are in? Click here to determine your region.
All athletes receive top-notch coaching throughout the tournament.
- Lakes Region: Bill Clary (Belmont HS), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Southern Region: Jay Brewster (Bedford HS), email@example.com; Erin Reilly (Memorial HS); Emily Sedita (Central HS)
- Coastal Region: Sheila Colson (Spaulding HS), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monadnock Region: Brian Blanchard (Plymouth Regional HS), email@example.com
Finalist Fee: For athletes who qualify
- $130 Payment
- Includes Dri-fit numbered jersey!
Regional Round Robin Play 90 minute games, no new inning will begin at the 90 minute mark, games can end in a tie, offensive innings will be 5 runs or three outs whichever comes first, free substitutions, bat 11 (9, Flex & EH), all other rules will be govern by NFHS Softball. Medal Round Games will be played by NFHS Softball rules and played until there is a winner.