Southern New Hampshire University
To compete, athletes must meet the following criteria:
- Athlete must be entering or in HS that fall (no graduating seniors)
- Athlete must be under the age of 19 as of July 1
- Athlete must also meet at least one of the following criteria: a. Athlete is a full-time resident of New Hampshire b. Athlete is a full-time student at a recognized academic institution in the region
Tryouts will be held for softball and the athletes chosen during the tryouts will have the honor of representing their region in a highly competitive round-robin tournament. There are four regions represented in the Granite State Games:
- Region 1: Lakes
- Region 2: Southern
- Region 3: Coastal
- Region 4: Monadnock
Don’t know what region you are in? Click here to determine your region.
Plymouth State University AllWell North Center (32 North River St, Holderness, NH 03245)
St. Elizabeth Seton Church (190 Meetinghouse Rd, Bedford, NH 03110)
Belmont High School Gymnasium (255 Seavey Rd, Belmont, NH 03220)
All athletes receive top-notch coaching throughout the tournament.
- Lakes Region: Bill Clary (Belmont HS), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Southern Region: Jay Brewster (Bedford HS), email@example.com; Erin Reilly (Memorial HS); Emily Sedita (Central HS)
- Coastal Region: Sheila Colson (Spaulding HS), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monadnock Region: Brian Blanchard (Plymouth Regional HS), email@example.com
Finalist Fee: For athletes who qualify
- $130 Payment
- Includes Dri-fit numbered jersey!
Regional Round Robin Play 90 minute games, no new inning will begin at the 90 minute mark, games can end in a tie, offensive innings will be 5 runs or three outs whichever comes first, free substitutions, bat 11 (9, Flex & EH), all other rules will be govern by NFHS Softball. Medal Round Games will be played by NFHS Softball rules and played until there is a winner.