Track And Field
Saturday June 24, 2017
Nashua South HS, Nashua NH
To compete, athletes must meet the following criteria:
- Athlete must be in middle or high school (graduating seniors ARE eligible)
- Athlete must be under the age of 19 as of July 1
- Athlete must also meet at least one of the following criteria:
a. Athlete is a full-time resident of New Hampshire
b. Athlete is a full-time student at a recognized academic institution in the region
There are four regions represented in the Granite State Games:
- Region 1: Lakes
- Region 2: Southern
- Region 3: Coastal
- Region 4: Monadnock
Don’t know what region you are in? Click here to determine your region.
- All eligible player’s are welcome to participate in the Games as there are NO tryouts – Must be registered by 5/20.
Sign up as a finalist at http://granitestategames.org/register/finalist-registration/
All athletes receive top-notch coaching throughout the tournament.
- Lakes Region: Chris Beyer (Merrimack Valley HS Varsity Coach) email@example.com and Bianca Acebron Peco, Sandu Rebenciuc, Hayden Daly
- Southern Region: Catrina Lougee, Cathy Merra (Souhegan HS Varsity Coach) firstname.lastname@example.org, James Kallfetz & Stephanie Roy
- Coastal Region: Richard Osborne (Winnacunnett HS Varsity Coach) email@example.com & Janice Platt
- Monadnock Region: Kevin Lozeau (Lebanon HS Varsity Coach) firstname.lastname@example.org; Nick Athanasopoulos (Monadnock Regional HS Varsity Coach and Keene State College Track Assistant Coach) email@example.com
For athletes who qualify
- $50 Payment
- Includes Dri-fit numbered jersey!
- $5 Adult / $3 Child Gate Entrance Fee
Commemorative Games T-Shirt: $15
Commemorative Games Sweatshirt: $30