The 2020 game schedule is coming soon. Click here for the 2019 results!
June 18-21, 2020
Southern New Hampshire University
To compete, athletes must meet the following criteria:
- Athletes must be rising 9th graders up to rising 12th in the fall
- Athlete must be under the age of 19 as of July 1
- Athlete must also meet at least one of the following criteria:
a. Athlete is a full-time resident of New Hampshire
b. Athlete is a full-time student at a recognized academic institution in the region
Tryouts will be held for field hockey and the athletes chosen during the tryouts will have the honor of representing their region in a highly competitive round-robin tournament.
There are four regions represented in the Granite State Games:
- Region 1: Lakes
- Region 2: Southern
- Region 3: Coastal
- Region 4: Monadnock
Don’t know what region you are in? Click here to determine your region.
All athletes receive top-notch coaching throughout the tournament.
- Lakes Region: Kammi Williams, Newfound HS, email@example.com
- Southern Region: Meredith Doyle, Memorial HS, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coastal Region: Heidi Hand, Winnacunnet HS, email@example.com
- Monadnock Region: Patty and Rick Deschaine, Head Field Hockey Coach at Stevens HS, firstname.lastname@example.org
For athletes who qualify
- $150 Payment which includes one ticket to the Fisher Cats baseball game Friday 6/26 where every GSG player will be on the field prior to the first pitch to be recognized.
- The MVP of the tournament will be listed on the JumboTron.
- Includes Dri-fit numbered jersey!
Round Robin Tournament: 11v11, 30 min halves
Commemorative Games T-Shirt: $15
Commemorative Games Sweatshirt: $30