The 2020 game schedule is coming soon. Click here for the 2019 results!
June 18-21, 2020
Southern New Hampshire University
To compete, athletes must meet the following criteria:
- Athlete must be entering 7th grade in the fall up to graduating seniors
- Athlete must be under the age of 19 as of July 1
- Athlete must also meet at least one of the following criteria: a. Athlete is a full-time resident of New Hampshire b. Athlete is a full-time student at a recognized academic institution in the region
Tryouts will be held for soccer and the athletes chosen during the tryouts will have the honor of representing their region in a highly competitive round-robin tournament. There are four regions represented in the Granite State Games:
- Region 1: Lakes
- Region 2: Southern
- Region 3: Coastal
- Region 4: Monadnock
Don’t know what region you are in? Click here to determine your region.
* For soccer only Milford will play in Southern
Director: Rob Grabill, email@example.com
All athletes receive top-notch coaching throughout the tournament.
- Lakes Region:
(B) Aaron Miller (Campbell) firstname.lastname@example.org
(G) Heidi Crockett (NHTI Women’s Head Coach) email@example.com
- Southern Region:
(B) Aaron Gifford (Milford Head Coach) firstname.lastname@example.org
(G) Peter Clarke (Hollis Brookline HS Varsity Coach) email@example.com
- Coastal Region:
(B) Dan Curran (Spaulding HS Boys Varsity Coach) firstname.lastname@example.org
(G) Shane Flood (Kingswood HS)
- Monadnock Region:
(B) Rob Johnstone (Lebanon HS Boys Varsity Coach) email@example.com & Jason Stone (Stevens HS Boys Varsity Coach) firstname.lastname@example.org
(G) Rob Grabill (Hanover HS) email@example.com
Finalist Fee: For athletes who qualify
- $150 Payment which includes one ticket to the Fisher Cats baseball game Friday 6/26 where every GSG player will be on the field prior to the first pitch to be recognized.
- The MVP of the tournament will be listed on the JumboTron.
- Includes Dri-fit numbered jersey!
Round Robin: 35 minute halves (running time for everything including injuries, goals, yellow cards). 10 minute halftime. No OT, straight PK’s (there will be a winner/loser for every game).