The 2021 game schedule is available here. Click here for the 2019 results!
June 14-17, 2021
To compete, athletes must meet the following criteria:
- Athlete must be entering 7th grade in the fall up to graduating seniors
- Athlete must be under the age of 19 as of July 1
- Athlete must also meet at least one of the following criteria: a. Athlete is a full-time resident of New Hampshire b. Athlete is a full-time student at a recognized academic institution in the region
Tryouts will be held for softball and the athletes chosen during the tryouts will have the honor of representing their region in a highly competitive round-robin tournament. There are four regions represented in the Granite State Games:
- Region 1: Lakes
- Region 2: Southern
- Region 3: Coastal
- Region 4: Monadnock
Don’t know what region you are in? Click here to determine your region.
Director: Stacy Boyden, email@example.com
All athletes receive top-notch coaching throughout the tournament.
- Lakes Region: Jen Boyden (Bow HS) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Southern Region: Kevin Handy (Head Coach at Nashua South HS) email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coastal Region: Mark McGuire (Portsmouth Christian Academy) email@example.com
- Monadnock Region: Peter Vearling (Keene HS) firstname.lastname@example.org and Chad Beede (Monadnock HS) email@example.com
Finalist Fee: For athletes who qualify
- $175 Payment which includes Dri-fit numbered jersey!
Regional Round Robin Play 90 minute games, no new inning will begin at the 90 minute mark, games can end in a tie, offensive innings will be 5 runs or three outs whichever comes first, free substitutions, bat 11 (9, Flex & EH), all other rules will be govern by NFHS Softball. Medal Round Games will be played by NFHS Softball rules and played until there is a winner.