The 2021 game schedule is coming soon. Click here for the 2019 results!
June 14-17, 2021
Medal games will be Monday, June 21 at Northeast Delta Dental Stadium in Manchester
To compete, athletes must meet the following criteria:
- Athlete must be entering 7th grade in the fall up to graduating seniors
- Athlete must be under the age of 19 as of July 1
- Athlete must also meet at least one of the following criteria:
a. Athlete is a full-time resident of New Hampshire
b. Athlete is a full-time student at a recognized academic institution in the region
Tryouts will be held for baseball and the athletes chosen during the tryouts will have the honor of representing their region in a highly competitive round-robin tournament.
There are four regions represented in the Granite State Games:
- Region 1: Lakes
- Region 2: Southern
- Region 3: Coastal
- Region 4: Monadnock
Don’t know what region you are in? Click here to determine your region.
Director: Kevin Grey, email@example.com
All athletes receive top-notch coaching throughout the tournament.
- Lakes Region: Bryan Caruso (Concord Cannons), Scott Owen (Concord HS, Eric Duquette (Gilford HS) and Sean Wheeler (Merrimack Valley HS)
- Southern Region: Curran Shane, Bedford HS & NH Bobcats
- Coastal Region: Scott Dubben, Saint Thomas HS & Seacoast United Sports Club Baseball Director (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Monadnock Region: Erik Hagstrom, Hillsboro-Deering HS (email@example.com) and Jeff Montembeault, NH Bobcats
For athletes who qualify
- $155 Payment ($99 pitchers) which includes a dri-fit numbered jersey!
Regional Round Robin Play
90 minute games, no new inning will begin at the 90 minute mark, games can end in a tie, offensive innings will be 5 runs or three outs whichever comes first, free substitutions, bat 11 (9, Flex & EH), all other rules will be govern by NFHS Baseball. Each team will have a double header one day.
Medal round games will be played at Northeast Delta Dental Stadium on Monday, June 21st by NFHS Baseball rules and played until there is a winner.