June 23-25, 2022
Westwood YMCA (Nashua)
To compete, athletes must meet the following criteria:
- Athlete must be entering 7th grade in the fall up to graduating seniors
- All athletes must be under the age of 19 as of July 1
- Athlete must also meet at least one of the following criteria:
a. Athlete is a full-time resident of New Hampshire
b. Athlete is a full-time student at a recognized academic institution in the region
All interested players, please contact our director below for further information.
There are four regions represented in the Granite State Games:
- Lakes: Region 1
- Southern: Region 2
- Coastal: Region 3
- Monadnock: Region 4
Don’t know what region you are in? Click here to determine your region.
Director: Dave Wheeler, email@example.com
All athletes receive top-notch coaching throughout the tournament.
- Lakes Region:
(G) Derek Tremblay, Mount Royal Academy, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Southern Region:
(B) Austin Denton, One Dream Director, email@example.com
- Coastal Region:
- Monadnock Region:
(B) Dave Wheeler, long-time GSG co-coach, firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not have an official basketball tryout so any interested player, please contact our director above for further information on becoming a finalist and participating in the Games.
For athletes who qualify
- $175 Payment which includes Dri-fit numbered jersey!
- 2 – 20 minute halves
- NHFS rules of 7th foul is a 1-1 and 10th foul is 2 shots