The 2021 game schedule is coming soon. Click here for the 2019 results!
Thursday June 17 – Saturday June 19, 2021 (rain date Sunday 20th)
Nashua Country Club
To compete, athletes must meet the following criteria:
- Athlete must be entering 6th grade in the fall up to graduating seniors
- Athlete must be under the age of 19 as of July 1
- Athlete must also meet at least one of the following criteria:
a. Athlete is a full-time resident of New Hampshire
b. Athlete is a full-time student at a recognized academic institution in the region
There are four regions represented in the Granite State Games:
- Region 1: Lakes
- Region 2: Southern
- Region 3: Coastal
- Region 4: Monadnock
Don’t know what region you are in? Click here to determine your region.
We will not have an official tennis tryout so any interested player, please sign up directly as a finalist to secure your spot to compete in the Games for your respective region.
Director: Moe LeClerc, email@example.com
- $65 (singles) or $35/person (doubles) which includes Dri-fit numbered jersey!
Round Robin format for both singles and doubles
Players are guaranteed a minimum of 2 matches
(6) game pro set for 12 & 14 age groups
(8) game pro set for 16 & 18 age groups
Boys & Girls 12, 14 and 16 singles preliminary round
Boys & Girls 18 and under preliminary round
Boys & Girls 12, 14 and 16 finals
Boys & Girls 18 and under finals
Boys & Girls doubles championships